I'm not sure where you are with this, but I now have unexpected house guests: relatives from out of town. This is going to be very tricky for me having time to get his done.
Unfortunately, I still have houseguests and have been unable to get anything done. I just don't see how I'm going to have time to get any of this done.
Hey I am sending you what I have done already and I will continue to work on it. Let me know what you think and send it back with your additions. Then you will be in charge of submitting on Sunday.
Hey Rhett, I am going to put the finishing touches on the ppt and turn it in. I will put the final ppt on the google docs so that you can access it. I will put the link up in a while...
Hey Romona,
ReplyDeleteCommunicating through the blog only should be interesting and a challenge. Hopefully, we are up to the challenge. :)
Romona,
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure where you are with this, but I now have unexpected house guests: relatives from out of town. This is going to be very tricky for me having time to get his done.
Hi Rhett,
ReplyDeleteSorry I have been uncommunicative lately...I will do better.
Hey,
ReplyDeleteHave you began any work yet...If so let me know what you have already done and I will begin on what is left...
Hey Ramona,
DeleteUnfortunately, I still have houseguests and have been unable to get anything done. I just don't see how I'm going to have time to get any of this done.
Hey Rhett,
DeleteI am working on the PPT. I will send it to you for your input when I am done. Let me know what you think we should add and I will add it.
Hey I am sending you what I have done already and I will continue to work on it. Let me know what you think and send it back with your additions. Then you will be in charge of submitting on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteHere is the link to view the document.
ReplyDeletehttps://docs.google.com/?pli=1&authuser=0#home
Hey Rhett,
ReplyDeleteI am going to put the finishing touches on the ppt and turn it in. I will put the final ppt on the google docs so that you can access it. I will put the link up in a while...
Here is the link to the document:
ReplyDeletehttps://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1wLWQPHRbKejEqlQzC9DwJIs_oQ0pdN4I7AW6YfY_xdI/edit
I have uploaded it to blackboard.