Hey Ryan, I see we are grouped for this assignment. I have been extremely busy and just cannot get to the assignment. Have you started the assignment yet?
Ryan this is just to inform you I am EXTREMELY busy and will not be available for the assignment this week. I have a special event that I am planning for work and cannot find time to complete this work.I was hoping you could complete the assignment and allow me to take the lead on the next group assignment
Wow. Oops. I apologize for being so late on this. Since you are out of town I am going to spend some time getting it all ready and reply later this evening or tomorrow morning with some more information.
Please don't hate me. I'll make up for it with extra effort and timeliness going forward.
I think the best way to create a powerpoint in a team at a distance is to use google documents. I will begin the presentation and make a "skeleton" of the slides then share it with you. Once you pull up the document, you can add or change anything you would like and I will automatically see those changes upon opening the document. I will need your email to "share" it with you in order to let you edit it. So, if you could send me your google email, that would be great. Thanks.
Just shared the project with you. I will spend this evening looking at some sources and trying to define adult learning, then looking at some theories. If you want to follow along with what I am doing, I will get an overview by looking at the wikipedia article for andragogy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andragogy) then look into the sources linked at the bottom of the article. Then I will look at a couple of sources through the AUM library. I will put a few slides together by the time I go to bed tonight. Please look at the presentation by signing into google documents click -->http://tinyurl.com/7aseu5u and make sure all the spelling/grammar is correct and see if there is anything you would like to add. Tomorrow evening, I will finish cleaning it up, then turn it in. If you would like to take a more active role, let me know.
Okay, I am just going to be honest. I am really not interested in this assignment. I will take up the slack on the next assignment. Can you have my "back" this time?
You can do as little or as much as you would like. I am not going to force it on you. However, communication is very transparent between you, Dr. Lewis, and I. I'm afraid he is probably going to need to see a little more effort on your part in order to give you credit. Let me know what you think.
Skim this for an overview, there is an annotated bibliography at the end. Do the slide that has "Androgogy vs. Pedagogy" at the top. Take two slides for this topic. http://www-distance.syr.edu/andraggy.html
Also, complete the slides on Malcolm Knowles and "Knowles on Andragogy" You can use http://www.infed.org/thinkers/et-knowl.htm for some information.
Don't forget to cite your sources on the last slide in APA format.
That will get you 4 slides and equal work. If you are not finished with them by 7pm tomorrow, I will do the slides myself and you will probably receive no credit.
Hey Ryan, I see we are grouped for this assignment. I have been extremely busy and just cannot get to the assignment. Have you started the assignment yet?
ReplyDeleteRyan this is just to inform you I am EXTREMELY busy and will not be available for the assignment this week. I have a special event that I am planning for work and cannot find time to complete this work.I was hoping you could complete the assignment and allow me to take the lead on the next group assignment
ReplyDeleteRyan, trying to make contact before leaving out of town. Well, I am really not that concerned about the assignment. I just want to pass the class.
ReplyDeleteRyan, I hope these messages reach you in time. I looked at the assignment and I really so confused. Maybe you can get it started for the group.
ReplyDeletecheck the blog for comments. Thanks.
DeleteWow. Oops. I apologize for being so late on this. Since you are out of town I am going to spend some time getting it all ready and reply later this evening or tomorrow morning with some more information.
ReplyDeletePlease don't hate me. I'll make up for it with extra effort and timeliness going forward.
I think the best way to create a powerpoint in a team at a distance is to use google documents. I will begin the presentation and make a "skeleton" of the slides then share it with you. Once you pull up the document, you can add or change anything you would like and I will automatically see those changes upon opening the document. I will need your email to "share" it with you in order to let you edit it. So, if you could send me your google email, that would be great. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteMy email is tiffany.hooks@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am sooooo busy. I am really going to need your support on this one.
Just shared the project with you. I will spend this evening looking at some sources and trying to define adult learning, then looking at some theories. If you want to follow along with what I am doing, I will get an overview by looking at the wikipedia article for andragogy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andragogy) then look into the sources linked at the bottom of the article. Then I will look at a couple of sources through the AUM library. I will put a few slides together by the time I go to bed tonight. Please look at the presentation by signing into google documents click -->http://tinyurl.com/7aseu5u and make sure all the spelling/grammar is correct and see if there is anything you would like to add. Tomorrow evening, I will finish cleaning it up, then turn it in. If you would like to take a more active role, let me know.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I am just going to be honest. I am really not interested in this assignment. I will take up the slack on the next assignment. Can you have my "back" this time?
ReplyDeleteYou can do as little or as much as you would like. I am not going to force it on you. However, communication is very transparent between you, Dr. Lewis, and I. I'm afraid he is probably going to need to see a little more effort on your part in order to give you credit. Let me know what you think.
ReplyDeleteFound a couple of good places to look.
ReplyDeleteSkim this for an overview, there is an annotated bibliography at the end. Do the slide that has "Androgogy vs. Pedagogy" at the top. Take two slides for this topic.
http://www-distance.syr.edu/andraggy.html
Also, complete the slides on Malcolm Knowles and "Knowles on Andragogy" You can use http://www.infed.org/thinkers/et-knowl.htm for some information.
Don't forget to cite your sources on the last slide in APA format.
That will get you 4 slides and equal work. If you are not finished with them by 7pm tomorrow, I will do the slides myself and you will probably receive no credit.
I will try to find time to look at your suggestions, but I won't make any promises.
ReplyDeleteI did not get a chance to look at the suggestions you made nor did I have time to do the slides. I hope it gets finished.
ReplyDeleteI took care of it.
ReplyDelete