Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Group 2 Communications

10 comments:

  1. Hello Stephen,
    I have been very busy how is the assignment going by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you haven't posted yet, I don't think we need to worry about this assignment this week. We have other assignments and I don't think it will hurt if we don't turn anything in. All I need is a B in this class anyway. If you want to complete the assignment have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephen,
    I'm sorry I haven't contributed but I'm in Las Vegas I had a free trip and I couldn't pass up the trip. Sorry good luck on the project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gloria,

    I have misunderstood the assignment and thought I had to create our own blog for commenting. I now see this is where we should communicate. Dr. Lewis mentioned something about giving us an extension on Facebook. When do you get back from Vegas? Maybe we could work on it this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephens,
      I won't get back until Monday night.

      Delete
  5. Okay, I'll try to hammer it out this weekend and send it to you for review. I would appreciate any input you may have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloria,

    I thought it over, and I don't think that me doing all the work will accomplish the goals of this project. I appreciate that you told me you would not be able to work on the assignment. However, I want you to know that if I complete the assignment by myself, I will make sure Dr. Lewis is aware that this was not a team assignment. I encourage you to find some time to work on the project with me. If that is not possible, I will complete the assignment, but you may not receive credit for the work. Please feel free to discuss this with me when you get a chance.

    Sincerely,

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Gloria,

    I will create the title page and research the current adult learning theories and create a total of 6 - 8 slides on action learning, experiential learning, project based learning, and self-directed learning. You can work on creating slides for the definition(s) of adult learning if you would like to participate. Please let me know if you have any other ideas as to how we could collaborate and split up the work. If I don't hear back from you by tomorrow morning, I will assume that you have decided not to participate in this project. Stay safe and have a great weekend!

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gloria,

    Here is the presentation I will be submitting tomorrow morning. Just copy and paste this link: http://www.slideshare.net/steveb10/adult-learning-2

    ReplyDelete
  9. I' m glad you finished, however I don't have time to contribute.

    ReplyDelete