I'm not feeling it right now. My son has baseball tryouts in the morning and we've got to get him better so we can make sure he gets on a good team. Go ahead and get started and I may be able to help in a couple of days.
Well, that is fine. I will get started. I don't like group projects anyway, but I guess I have to do it if I want to make a good grade on this project. Either way it is going to get done. I cannot afford to make a bad grade.
I have researched the topic. I have a lot of interesting information for the presentation. I will go ahead and get started since you said you can't help right now.
Well, I have the information to do the project. I was simply trying to communicate via the blog because that is what Dr. Lewis specified that he wanted us to do. I will proceed with the assignment. I wish your family a speedy recovery.
Sorry I didn't have much time to help this time...Hope you were able to complete it without me. Maybe I'll be a better partner in the future, I just had way too much going on!
Hello, this is an interesting assignment and I am ready to get started.
ReplyDeleteI'm not feeling it right now. My son has baseball tryouts in the morning and we've got to get him better so we can make sure he gets on a good team. Go ahead and get started and I may be able to help in a couple of days.
ReplyDeleteWell, that is fine. I will get started. I don't like group projects anyway, but I guess I have to do it if I want to make a good grade on this project. Either way it is going to get done. I cannot afford to make a bad grade.
ReplyDeleteI have researched the topic. I have a lot of interesting information for the presentation. I will go ahead and get started since you said you can't help right now.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have a really difficult time this week. The whole family has strep but me...Playing Mr. Mom right now.
ReplyDeleteWell, I have the information to do the project. I was simply trying to communicate via the blog because that is what Dr. Lewis specified that he wanted us to do. I will proceed with the assignment. I wish your family a speedy recovery.
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn't have much time to help this time...Hope you were able to complete it without me. Maybe I'll be a better partner in the future, I just had way too much going on!
ReplyDeleteI completed the project and uploaded it to Blackboard.
ReplyDelete