Hello, Robert. Im your partner for the class. Do you mind if I take the definitions and graphics part of the powerpoint on Adult learning.
Robert, Since I have not heard from you yet, I will go ahead and start with the definitions of Adult Learning. I will post the definitions soon. When you get this message I hope you can start on the theories.
Robert, I still have not heard from you on here on the blog. I have worked hard on this project.
Hello, Robert. Im your partner for the class. Do you mind if I take the definitions and graphics part of the powerpoint on Adult learning.
ReplyDeleteRobert, Since I have not heard from you yet, I will go ahead and start with the definitions of Adult Learning. I will post the definitions soon. When you get this message I hope you can start on the theories.
ReplyDeleteRobert, I still have not heard from you on here on the blog. I have worked hard on this project.
ReplyDelete